February report

I'm still madly writing my way through King Tide (the second book in the The Hope Gray series). I'm roughly 75k words into the first draft. My first-draft final wordcount was around 110K, so that means I'm a bit under three quarters, which matches up with where I feel I am in the story right now. I still have a bit ore action and the stunning conclusion to write up before I hit the editing hard.

As for the first book: The Conjunction. The first edit is complete, but I still have some hard editing and proof-reading to go, to polish it up ready for publishing. I aim to publish in June on both Kindle and Kindle-Unlimited, and shortly after that I'll hopefully get a paperback version available through Ingram Spark. At which point I'm hoping I'll also have King Tide ready enough to put up for pre-order too.

I'm not yet ready to start plotting out the third book, though ideas are bobbing about on my backburner.

Meanwhile I'm also building up a quick-and-drity website, starting the blog (waves hello) and looking at options to start up a newsletter for people that like to be kept informed about all this stuff.

So - I feel I got a few things ticked off the TODO list, and made some good progress on both my current projects.

Meanwhile I'm reading: Book 6 of A practical guide to evil which I'm still finding enjoyable, though it's very long. I'm also reading White Fragility By Robert Diangelo.

Onwards and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March already!

November Report

August report