March already!

Hi folks,

Wow I've had such an overwhelming start to this year I haven't had a chance to catch my breath.

With starting a new full time job; and kidlet starting school; a neck injury; and my sister's upcoming wedding... Life has been a bit full-on and I'm only barely getting back up to speed now.

So, my apologies for not keeping up with my usual schedule, but I've had to do some re-adjustment to my personal expectations.

As such, I've made a hard decision - which is to postpone the release date for King Tide. With the original due-date being in June I still have a couple of months, but I'm nowhere near ready for that (especially with my sister's June wedding). I feel like if I push myself try to get it out, as per the previous timeline, what I'll end up with will be a rushed/half-arsed product that will not be as good as it could be.

So I'm going to push back the release-date by at least several months. Probably until November. That will give me plenty of time to get it right, to get it edited well and ready for enjoyment by all. I'll have the time to make something I'll be proud of.

So, for those of you that have pre-ordered, by deepest apologies for changing the schedule, but I hope you understand.

On to the good news - I have been making slow-but-steady progress with writing King Tide. I feel like I'm in that section of the book that's beginning to rush towards the final ending and I'm eager to see how that unfolds as I write it. I'm a discovery writer, so for me it's exciting to find out how it'll all end. I have a destination in mind, but how my characters get there is as much a mystery to me as to you, the reader, until it happens. :)

So on, onward to the rest of the adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August report

November Report